Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday, and it was a lovely Sunday

Took a long drive with Mr. P today.  Had a little picnic lunch up in the Angeles National Forest.  Nice to get away from the noisy downtown.  But it's good to be home too.  If only we could have a home in all our favorite places so we could be wherever we wanted to be at that given time.  Hmmm....Note to self - must win lottery.

We're gearing up for our 30 year class reunion this next weekend.  It ought to be interesting, I haven't been to any of mine.  Our "story", is known by a lot of people in the town we grew up in, only because they were our classmates in grade school and highschool.  To know that Mr. P and I are back together after 30 years is considered somewhat of a romantic fairytale.  And I would have to agree.  It will be fun to see everyone and share all of our stories.

I'm realizing I won't be blogging on a daily basis, at least I don't think so.  So, if you're reading this, be patient with me.  It's been a LONG while since I've written anything.....let alone a blog about myself.  But rest assured, this will be a fun journey.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment